Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't take any wooden nickels. Buffalo Nickels are another story.

Go, Buffalo.


Spotted at a fancy-healthy-grocery-otherwise-store:

New chips

5 flavors of Buffalo Nickel Wingers, "The Original Potato Wing Snack." As the numbers on the packaging rise, so does the level of spiciness, so these #4 Caribbean Zing Wingers are the 2nd spiciest in the line.  Good heat!  Puffy, air-filled drumstick shapes are fun! Healthier than potato chips!  Loverly.

Buffalo "wing" chips

Still to try:

#1 No Bull Barbecue
#2 Honey Mustard Horsepower
#3 Nacho Chilichanga
#5 Fiery Buffalo Bleu

At the same grocery store I was reunited with a favored snack of yore.  I'm not a Pretzel Person in general (in snack mixes I eat the pretzels first to get them out of the way), but I could eat an entire bag of these Snyder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces over the course of a workday.  Years ago while temping in a church office I did just that. Several times.  And then I suddenly couldn't find them in my neighborhood anymore.  I miss you, honey mustard pretzel bites!

I miss you.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails