Saturday, August 17, 2013

Adventures in CSA 2013: Week 8 Share

Week 8

Week 8

Apparently I wasn't the only person who let things slide in week 8... Not only am I a few weeks behind in posting this update, but the CSA I belong to didn't post the share contents for week 8 on their blog or Facebook page, so I'm going off the photo I took at pickup that week.

Week 8 Vegetables
1 head lettuce
1 bunch beets
4 onions
1 bunch arugula
2 heads garlic
1 cantaloupe
7 ears corn
3 tomatoes

Fruit that week was apricots, blueberries, and plumpricots/pluots. I remember that the apricots were excellent, and approved by all ages (as pictured above), but the plum-apricot hybrids were kind of mealy and low on flavor.

Week 8

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are cantaloupes a vegetable?

Jennette said...

Melons are fruits. Bonus fruits!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails