Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am spoiled rotten.

Special delivery

It is after midnight, which makes it Wednesday, which means I can tell you this without having to write it as a Poetry Tuesday poem (I love Poetry Tuesday, but a prose post about this will be faster):

Just as I am one final item (well, not including a couple of teas) away from completing my survey of the snacks in the box Anastasia sent me from the UK, I received a new box of sweet, sweet trouble sent from Washington State. Some of the goodies are regional treats and/or unfamiliar to me. Other items are classic snacks I have not written about yet here. All are inspiring great waves of emotion and gratitude.

Oh, Tia, thank you. My tongue hurts just looking at this stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny, can't get enough of this sweet blog! I love regional treats. Rome, NY (where I grew up) is famous for 'Turkey Joints'. They are totally bizarre but delicious! http://www.turkeyjoints.com I'll have to get a hold of some and share with you. Woo!

Jennette said...

Turkey Joints! Wow. Yum. I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to go to trouble or expense to provide me with a snack, but I'd never turn one of those down. ;)

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails