Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photo Essay: At the Vietnamese French Bakery

Vietnamese French Bakery
So many croissants! This isn't quite half the case of flavors available.


Raspberry croissant
Raspberry Croissant!


Coconut croissant
Coconut Croissant!


Young coconut juice
Young coconut water. My 3 1/2 year old nephew is fond of this beverage. Not bad at all.


Coconut and spear
Wobbly coconut chunks at the bottom of the coconut water -- to be fished out and eaten using the fork that comes with the bottle.

This place looks like nothing special from the outside (it's in a converted fast food restaurant building on University), but the pastries were fresh, flaky and flavorful. I recommend it. I only wish I'd thought to check if they could make me a Vietnamese coffee.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails