Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Poetry Tuesday: I didn't mean to do two song parodies in a row.

Monday Sundae

"Monday Sundae" Sing-Along



Monday Sundae, so good to me,
Monday Sundae, it was all I hoped it would be
Though waffle coning, waffle coning couldn't guarantee
That sundae eating you would so much make me pleased.

Monday Sundae, Nutella-lined,
Monday Sundae, your whipped cream collar mighty fine,
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
By Monday four-ish, I would have you inside of me.

Every other day, every other gay,
Every other Gay (Big) Ice Cream is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
He can salt my ice cream all of the time

Monday Sundae, so news to me,
Monday Sundae, twist ice cream, how yum you could be
Inside my sundae, topped with caramel and salt of the sea,
And Monday evening you were still so loved by me.

Every other day, every other gay,
Mostly other Gay (Big) Ice Creams are fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
I would lick this sundae all of the time

Monday Sundae ...

Making my Sundae

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails