Saturday, July 25, 2009

Junior Cousin

Junior caramels

I'm familiar with Junior Mints, but I'd never had or seen Junior Caramels before. They're reminiscent of Rollos, but drier. It's not right that the picture on the box made them look like the caramel in the middle would be gooey and melty. I ate these on an 80-something degree (F) day, but did not find the insides liquid at all.

Don't get it twisted. I liked them, and I ate the whole box (hardly sharing at all) but I don't think I'll ever crave them.

Color me Junior Mints, y'all! Now that's a box of somethin' else. I don't believe that Junior Mints should be reserved for the movies. They're for every day. A box in your bag is a good idea (as long as it's not too hot out). Like a York Peppermint Pattie, Junior Mints are refreshing. They're a candy that tastes like brushing your teeth (with chocolate).

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails