Monday, June 8, 2009
Dan rode 100 miles and all I got was this awesome candy.
I was invited to make the Montauk 100-mile bike ride, too, but graciously declined in favor of a weekend of not riding my bike 100 miles.
However, Dan did bring a trio of chocolate goodies (two of which were imported from the UK) back from the tip of Long Island. Then he shared them with me. I tried all three in the movie theater this evening, where I was watching The Hangover. In case you're curious, my favorite parts of the movie (which could have been a lot better OR a lot worse) were
1. Zach Galifianakis (genius)
2. Ed Helms (funny)
3. Bradley Cooper (adorable)
4. That I hadn't had a Rolo in a long time (chewy)
5. The discovery that Nestle Munchies are like more complex Rolos (crispy)
6. Trying to guess which flavor of Revels were coming out of the bag next (orange, coffee, malteser, raisin, or chocolate)
More of all six, please!!