Saturday, June 19, 2010

Somewhat Blurry, Boring Photo Essay: I Manage Not To Buy Anything at the Renegade Craft Fair, But, Man! If That Purse Had Been Affordable...

photo.jpg

Like

Craft fair

Nearly two; a hot nap

Lemonade stand Lemonade at the craft fair

Apologies for taking all of these with my phone.  And that they're not great shots in terms of composition or subject, either.  But I was afraid to get too close to anything in the booths.  I would rather save than spend.  Mainly, I just wanted to give the girl with the lemonade stand some props.  Good idea, little girl!

Not pictured: Amazing cinnamon cherry-cheese babka roll from the nearby farmer's market and fresh mango bought at the edge of the track/soccer field. 

-------

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails