Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beverage X! A censored post.

Mystery Drink

█████ gave ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ a bottle of "▉▉▉▉▉███," a brand new flavor of ▉▉▉▉▉. I got to try it, too!

But I'm not sure when this will be available in stores, nor do I want to get █████ or ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ into trouble by leaking anything that's supposed to be a secret.

I will say that "▉▉▉▉▉███" smells tropical, almost of suntan lotion (in a good way) and coconuts. According to the packaging, the flavor is actually ▩▩▩▩▩▩ and ◼◼◼. It's smooth and sweet, sort of like a fruity green tea. Some people will probably find it to be too sweet.

Were this available in stores (and I hope it soon will be), I'd drink it again -- and I definitely rate it among my favorite flavors of ▉▉▉▉▉.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails