Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Poetry Tuesday: Sweet Revenge

Fun Dip

I, whom you lick,
I am burning on your tongue I am your lost youth
I am a trip I am a trick I am the true truth
I powdered out along the hillsides of your tongue's scoop.

I am your: fun dip,
Your brain's in: deep slip,
You cannot: come nor quit
And there's: no use.
I am a flash, I am a sneeze, I am a screw loose.
I'm sugared trash, I ride the breeze, I take abuse.

I, whom you dip,
I am cooling in your cheek I am your white knight
I am an eagle soaring peering through your skylight
I crunch like aspirin in your teeth I put up no fight.

I am your: lik-m-stik,
I taste: so opposite,
You think you have: a grip
And then: you flip.
You are alone, you are undone, you've come to care.
You're lying prone, you taste the fun, you dip you dare.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we would make it into kool aid at the pool. yum. i liked the dip it stick best.

Jennette said...

That is very interesting! I never thought about adding water. It's so sweet, I'm sure it wouldn't be much different from Kool-Aid!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails