Saturday, February 20, 2010

My caramel hot tub.

Caramel Hot Tub


I followed a chocolate brownie cake recipe I found online.

The blogger warned me that the cake might cave in as it cooled.


Brownie Cake

It did.

The recipe also said that, because I was supposed to fill the top of the cake with honey-roasted peanuts (I made them, too) and caramel sauce, this caving-in of the brownie cake wouldn't matter.


Lusty

It didn't.


Never has something that looked so much like a hot tub tasted sooooo good.

2 comments:

cali said...

this looks so good I almost gasped aloud. I want the recipe for this. Please?

Jennette said...

It was scrummy. I linked to the recipe in the original post, but if it doesn't work let me know and I will email it to you.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails