Thursday, March 1, 2012

From the Vaults: Doughnut Teaser

I keep eating doughnuts.  Here are a few.


Pies n Thighs n Doughnuts

Doughnuts by Pies 'n' Thighs, via Gimme Coffee

WWTE?

1 2 3

Doughnuts by Dough, via Gimme Coffee

Now that Gimme has switched over to doughnuts from "Dough" in Bushwick, I have to say I like the change.  Pictured above are a blood orange doughnut (anybody else reading Tyra Banks' Modelland? If so, you'll know why I am nuts over blood orange anything), a mixed-berry doughnut, and a chocolate chip and sea salt scone.  I found them superior in flavor to the dense and sometimes greasy Pies 'n' Thighs doughnuts.  I'll still eat PnT's flavors, especially lemon poppyseed, but I'm more often in the mood for a "Dough" frosted glazed.

p.s. Pies 'n' Thighs doughnuts are good if you're looking for the "window to weight gain" pictured below:

Grease

-------

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails