Monday, April 12, 2010

No coffee for me, thanks!

Waiting

I don't get why people think milk is gross.  I mean, I've heard a lot of "reasons."  I just don't get them.

This said, I tried not to be ostentatious while drinking my chocolate milk on the train platform Saturday morning.  It's not that I think I'm better than non-milk drinkers, but I cannot allow them to squelch my passion for the stuff.  I drink it openly, and in public, but sedately, I hope.

Ronnybrook Farm's dairy products are a true luxury.  Such a beverage should never offend.

2 comments:

cali said...

As a self-proclaimed Milkaholic (and proud of it), I will firmly support anyone who drinks milk. For pretty much any reason. It's delicious!!!!!!

Jennette said...

Milkies unite!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails